Thursday, July 16, 2015

Lawyer Who Offered 50 Cows For Malia Obama Now Claims He’s Muslim

Lawyer Who Offered 50 Cows For Malia Obama Now Claims He’s Muslim

Alex Roberts 3612
Lawyer Who Offered 50 Cows For Malia Obama Now Claims He’s Muslim
The lawyer who offered 50 cows to marry Malia Obama, daughter of Barack Obama, the President of the United States has reportedly converted to Islam.
Felix Kiprono Matagei made a splash after he made a hefty offering to marry Malia Obama. He reportedly offered up 50 cows, 70 sheep and 30 goats for her hand. Kiprono reportedly converted to Islam from Christianity after being introduced by a lady friend of his to the religion.
READ ALSO:
Kiprono told Citizen TV, “I converted to Islam in 2012 at Jamia Mosque after my female friend introduced me to the religion. I have been a Muslim since then. The lady had a good heart, and she managed to convince me that Islam completely embraces brotherhood, so I bought the idea of converting.”
READ ALSO:

Kiprono has taken the Muslim name Adnan and has been fasting to observe Ramadan. He has been studying the religion since his conversion in 2012.
“I have been taking Tawhid classes since 2012, and did not want to talk about my conversion before I finish the studies. Now that I have less than three months to complete the classes, I can boldly come out to reveal my true religion,” said Kiprono.
There has been no reported response from Malia Obama to the marriage offer made by Kiprono.

No comments:

Post a Comment